我把梦想卖了,换成了柴米油盐。
I sold my dream and replaced it with daily necessities.
书没读好,朋友也散了,最爱的人也没有留住,真是失败。
I didn’t read the book well, my friends scattered, and my favorite people didn’t stay. It was a failure.
第一任其实不叫初恋,第一个你深爱的人才叫初恋。
The first one is not first love, the first one you love is first love.
哎,你们说,一个人久了,真的会失去喜欢和被喜欢的能力吗?
Ah, you say, a person for a long time, will really lose the ability to like and be liked?
年少时,没有人想成为一个普通人。
When I was young, no one wanted to be an ordinary person.
真的不想吃感情的苦,我真的好想也谈个别人都羡慕的爱情。
I really don’t want to feel the pain of love. I really want to talk about the love that everyone else envies.
可惜我相貌平平 一事无成,惊艳不了谁的岁月,温柔不了谁的人生。
It’s a pity that I’m plain and accomplished nothing. I can’t surprise anyone’s years, and I can’t be gentle.
如果我再漂亮一点,悄悄看你时,目光就不用躲闪了。
If I were more beautiful, I would not have to dodge when I look at you quietly.
我多希望遇到一个满眼都是我的男孩子,来治愈我的自卑。
How I hope to meet a boy full of my eyes, to cure my inferiority.
所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数的人记得。
All adults used to be children, though, only a few remember.
区区碎银,让我们磨平了棱角,磨平了年轻时的梦,磨平了年少轻狂。
Just broken silver, let us smooth the edges and corners, smooth the young dream, smooth the young frivolity.
你亲手毁了我对未来的一切幻想,却告诉我会遇到更好的。
You destroyed all my illusions about the future, but told me that I would meet better people.
成人的世界只有成年才知道,崩溃就在一瞬间。
The world of adults is known only by adults. It collapses in an instant.
像我这样敏感多疑,缺乏安全感的人,曾经也曾无条件相信过一个人。
A sensitive, suspicious, insecure person like me once believed someone unconditionally.